What a Sensory Isolation Tank Taught Me About My Brain
E meu comentário a respeito (não publicado)
What a modern culture isolation jungle taught me about my brain:
1) The jungle biosphere is a product of entropy attacking Milk Way;
2) The separated particles-photons of the galactic building blocks fell in state of chaos at Earth surface;
3) The photons bits-information tried to re-build the system here and got the shape of a pair of nucleotides ( the building blocks of RNA/DNA), due different environment, water and its effect, organic chemistry;
4) The same building block, less evolved, is the template for atoms systems;
5) This template is a formula made up when a portion of matter (space substance or dark matter) gets the dynamics of life’s cycles, which comes from any natural wave composed by the seven known electromagnetic radiation ( gamma-ray, visible light, X-ray, etc).
6) So, in the beginning, from a Big Bang, a wave of light with the code for natural systems penetrating dark matter created atoms which evolved to stellar systems, to galactic systems, to cell systems, to plant and animal systems, to human brains… which expresses that wave of light in shape of consciousness. (cont.)
7 Our head is the egg; the brain is the placenta; the actual fetus is the formation o fan ex-machine consciousness ( or mind, you choose the words); It is expressed as a cloud of light produced by electrical neuronal synapses.
8) Mind, or consciousness is merely the last more evolved shape of that formula, called by me ” the universal matrix/dna”.
9) So, we are 8 billion genes for consciousness which will be added to billions of bullions another genes spreaded in this universe. The Universal History must be called ” From the Big Bang to the Big Birth”.
10) Why we can not do anything as consciousness, yet? Because it is a fetus, at last an embryo of consciousness, It did not opened its own eye (the third eye) for to see its own body.
11) It is losing time trying transcendental experiences. What we must do is understanding that we are genes, bits or bubbles of consciousness. Of only a unique human does not do its job, we all will born handicapped. So, this world view has the moral code we need just now.